Saturday, April 28, 2012

An imprortant week...

 Tomorrow starts an important week! Firstly, it is Tyler's LAST week of medical school!!!!! I am so proud of him and all of his hard work and sacrifice these last 4 years. It seems like just yesterday we were leaving the only place we had called home and moving to Virgina. We have made so many friends and have such wonderful memories of this place! We LOVE living here and it will always be a special place to us! This is where we celebrated our first wedding anniversary, became dog parents, and welcomed our sweet baby girl into our lives. Also this week, I am returning to work for a few weeks. Because Audrey was born a few weeks early, and I had to leave work sooner than originally planned, we thought it would be best to squeeze a few more paychecks out before I officially end my employment here. I have sure enjoyed being home and am going to miss these sweet faces while I'm at the hospital!


In other new, I have began applying to a few new jobs in Lexington! I am excited for a change and can't wait to see what's in store! Hopefully I will hear something back in a few weeks! Also, our house is still up for sell. Do you know how hard it is to keep a house in viewing order with a big hairy dog and a newborn?! Not fun! We continue to pray that the right buyer will come along! As of now, we plan on renting in Lexington for at least a year. That will give us time to scope out a place to buy and hopefully get this house sold. As always, Tyler and I seem to be taking on multiple big events at once...newborn, finishing med school/starting residence, selling a house, moving, new job. Life is never boring in the Crisp house =)

0 comments: