Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Whew!

Whew! What a whirlwind we these last few weeks have been! Tyler and I weren't able to sell our house here in Virginia but we found some great renters (we hope)! The husband is going to be a medical student at VCOM and his wife is a Physicians Assistant. We bought this house from a couple who were both med students so this will be the 3rd time a medical student lives in this house... seems to have become a tradition =). During a QUICK trip to KY, Tyler and I were able to find a wonderful house to rent! It is JUST what we wanted! God is good! This house had been a quick sale bought by a real estate company. The previous owners were not kind to the house so it will have all new paint and carpet. It will also have a new stove, microwave, and refrigerator! It has 2.5 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms with a bonus room we will use as an office. The thing I am most excited about it that Doc will have a big fenced in backyard!!! We literally raced another couple to put our deposit down! We are up to our eyeballs in boxes and set to move in next Tuesday! I will post pics when we get settled in and my sweet baby FINALLY has her own nursery!


On another note, TYLER GRADUATES FROM MEDICAL SCHOOL THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited!? He has worked SO hard and I am very proud of him! These past 4 years have flown by! I wanted to get him a graduation present he would really like but had a hard time coming up with anything "good". Finally, while playing on the Ole Miss website one day, I found out that you can get a brick engraved on The Walk of Champions in The Grove! This is the center of campus where the football team walks on the way to the stadium on game day! Wow...so cool! So, that's what I did! Its unique and I knew Tyler would love it! We can't wait to see it in person! 


I am currently waiting to hear about the job I interviewed for during our visit. I REALLY want this position! It will be just the kind of schedule I need living with a baby and a resident! Prayers prayed and fingers crossed!

0 comments: