Tuesday, January 10, 2012

4D Ultrasound try...

This week baby Audrey is 30 weeks old and weighs about 3.6 lbs. We tried to do a 4d ultrasound but she was being silly and rubbing her eyes and sucking on her arm and hand so we could not get a good picture of her face. We will try again in a few weeks and see if she is being more cooperative!


Tyler was able to go with me to this appointment and we talked in length about the pro's and con's of vaginal vs. caesarian delivery due to my repaired heart condition. Dr Altizer was going to speak with my cardiologist and maternal fetal medicine doctors today and see what their concerns are as well. Starting this week, I will be having weekly fetal non-stress tests to make sure Audrey is not having any problems. I will also start seeing my OB every other week. It looks like the plan for now is to deliver at 39 weeks (by induction or c-section) as long as everything continues to go well. That means only about 9 more weeks until we get to meet our sweet baby... EEK!

0 comments: