Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tickled PINK!

We've had an exciting week in the Crisp house! We just returned from a great visit to Mississippi and were able to pick up my new mommy mobile! We got a 2012 Ford Edge and LOVE it! We had been thinking about upgrading my Ford Focus and knew we were going to need something with more room and this seemed like the right fit for us!

Also this week we were able to find out that Baby Crisp is a GIRL! We still haven't finalized a name but I will update when we do. While in Mississippi I was able to have a fetal echo done by one of my Pediatric Cardiologist and the baby's heart checked out perfect! Everything else looked good with the baby at our ultrasound and we are so grateful! We count our blessings everyday and are so excited to meet this little bundle!

2 comments:

Eric and Amanda said...

Yay! Congrats on a sweet baby girl! We decided to make our blog private. Can you get me your email address so I can add you?

Ashley said...

It's ashley91507@gmail.com