Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tyler will be an anesthesia resident at....


We are so excited to begin the next part of this medical school journey in Lexington, KY! Tyler has liked this anesthesia program since 2nd year of medical school and ranked them #1 for residency. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work and sacrifice over the past 4 years! We are also excited to be a little closer to Mississippi and very close to one of my best friends who lives in Louisville, KY! We will be moving sometime this summer, depending on if/when our house here in Virginia sells. So....Go wildcats?!

2 comments:

Nate and Molly said...

LOVE that you're going to Lexington! I hope you'll visit Tates Creek Pres! :) Also, if you need ANYTHING or any advice for the area, we might can help and can certainly put you in touch with one of our friends there who can. (PS lots of docs, residents, etc. at TCPC!)

Ashley said...

Thanks Molly! Good to know! My biggest concern at this point is child care. I need to get that settled so I can then know what schedule I can work and start looking for a job closer to moving time. We are excited about living in Lexington!